Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ruan 25

just simply thank to my buddies, take me to YUAN steamboat at 26 FEB and then sing k in sunway Redbox, these buddies always with me during my birthday, feel glad to be with you guys
secondly, the early celebration at 25 of FEB, a movie with 3 ladies, thank for accompany me that time in midvalley, even thought they need to take KTM come to midvalley, afterward they working hour, they rushed to KTM to meet me, i felt touch when i saw them running to me, we are actually late for our movie, i insist to wait them and we go to cinema together, later, we went to kepong for eating steamboat, and then, yen yen bring us to sing k in KBOX. thank for buy me the whole day's bills
then, this is the good day for me 27 of FEB, my actually Birthday date
so as usual, this day is waiting for DREX
originally, i was dating her, for a lunch
but she was rushing back to hometown for some important matter
at the early morning, i mean afternoon
me, kenny and ming shi went to our dear friends' Convocation
however, we seem a bit late and most of them are leaving
siew teng and poh keong were waiting for us and go for a lunch
once we reached the OneWorld Hotel, we met hong weng yen and joodee
after stay around 1 hour at the Hotel, taking some pictures, chit chat and meet some friend there
we decided went for a lunch at 1Utama
and kenny was suggested to go Clubbing at night time

after discussed with all of them, most of them are ON tonight
is a really happy night to me, and i really feel tired these few days
thank for you guys spend the time with me
i'd really appreciated what you guys done for me
no pictures at this moment
may be,
the best memory of us were captured in our head, our mind
clean and clear on our head

hope we can capture the time
so we will not let the time pass easily
i mean, the happy, or sad time of us
i like our friendship, i like you guys to be my friends, i like everything you guys done for me, thank!

as i say as usual, i don't like the surprise, i like surprise my friend xD

No comments:

Post a Comment