Tuesday, November 30, 2010

乱了

Okay, just let me calm myself to continue Blogging,
i've been write and undo, repeating few times, as my brain cannot concentrate to think anymore
the feeling held by now, is totally suck feeling
thinking back in few hours, i was feeling great to enjoy with my friend in full house for celebration,
but why, now i feeling so sick
step into my house, the sick feeling grow slowly,
there is an empty house, with no one to talk to
i guess, i been lone for a long time
it's the time now
for me to change my lifestyle
i deadly need a company, a She to be with me

那么远,这么近
have You ever know this meaning?
when you think she is far away, but actually she is only around with you,
but You just cant notice her, only when she left you
you found her importance to you

那么近,那么远
yet, she is around with you but the feeling of both is not connected

this is what i meant now,
she is so near to me, but the feeling of us like so strange
nobody willing to step in, come forward
both scare to be a loser
may be,
the win win situation is remain silent,
remain the current relationship
not to change, not change anything
just remain, untouchable
but i know, is too hard to me to do that
i am struggling, try some methods to come closer
"the heart get closer and closer"
will it does work?
i just don't wanna ruined the relationship that i built up, for a moment already
the sad case, i hope will not repeated this time
i asked her, can you trusted me?
i am implied to her, will you giving time to me,
let me understand you more,
and you understand me more,
do you really get this meaning?
trust me, I'm not a good man

忽冷,忽热
我接受不了
乱的心乱了
我不想想了
我不想输了
其实,我一开始就输了
我败给了自己,败给了乱

喜欢童话,
因为只有在童话里,
我们可以听到圆满的结局

乱,乱了

No comments:

Post a Comment