Thursday, November 18, 2010

Surprising morning

a very surprising morning today
it's being a normal day before i open my facebook today
as usual, once i wake up, i will check on my facebook
click on the notification <there are 5 notifications in my list>
i click on one of it
"Thank Lee Ruan, i see the dawn already"
it surprising me
thinking of yesterday, is our first conversation in our life
actually not the first time, but officially it is
we had been hang out together at MIST club last week
SingLing bring her and the other 2 friends
this girl surprise me on the club three times
first, she kissing on d other girl
second, she kiss again d girl
third, she kiss and kiss d girl again and again
she just look too high at the dance floor

in the conversation of us,
i feel she is talkactive, like to talk things
she is being a hard time recently
just broke with her boyfriend
trust is essential in a relationship, without the trust, hardly to hold the relationship of two
at least i believe on this
i guess, she need some time to settle down
and the reason of SingLing bring her along to join us in club

and i found that she is tough
haha it's my sixth sense again
i used to believe what i believe
how to say.. ignore this

she is an attractive girl, i guess she has lots of fans club members
wondering why would the guy will dump her
by the way, is not my business, not under my control xD
i tell her, does she watched "9 ku liong"
a hongkong series famous now, everyone is chasing this drama
"when the night dark, darkkkkkkkkk, darkkkkkkkkkkk, the darkest time,
there will be a dawn in the morning"

Yesterday night, i chat with her friend
don't know why her friend give her blog address to me
seriously, i like to read people blog
so i click on it
the time already 3am+
so i have no mood to read all these thing, so i tell her i would look at it when got free time
and today, i click on it
somehow, i saw it appear my name "乱“ on one of her posts
it this a coincidence? 
or she not even mention about me, is just another person
it's another surprise for me
she even mention about me if that fellow really is me before we know each other
that's funny, may be SingLing told her about me some jokes weeks ago
about my complementation over her

Well, talk about SingLing, a classmate of me
gone a tough time during last semester final exam, she broke with her ex-
i guess lot of friends talking to give up in this relationship,
the guy is sickening suck
again, "trust is essential in a relationship"
i believe it is really hard to maintain a trust in a relationship
i talked to her, in Melati Utama, at the final paper - PM I
i just hope she can be concentrate in the final exam
not thinking her ex- anymore
she is quite stubborn girl, even after so many people talked to her about this issue
she seem not giving up and wanted to face to face with her ex-
i told her, if you wanna do this, make sure u can bear the consequences
i support her to do what she wants to
she just want an answer, an answer which we all already know
but she hope this answer is from her ex- instead of us

Well.. case ended and wish her has a better life
still it's a surprising morning to me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment