Saturday, November 27, 2010

i'd officially missing you

i'd officially missing you
today, an extreme sickening tired day to me yet i'd not decided to go my bed
as i wanna tell You "I missing You"
a simple 3 words but carry a special meaning
how to say that,
after a 7 hour queue up to buy the concert ticket,
is quite torturing me while waiting the ticket,
i back to home around 12am and i turn on my msn and facebook, as usual
i found that You not in the list, missing in the air
thinking today Saturday night, most probably You will hanging out with friends
i could really understand that you will not 24 hour standby here
in a sudden, a weird feeling strike throughly into my heart
i call it as loneliness
this feeling isn't good indeed
blogging is the best way to make myself feel more comfortable
nobody could see that, at least You will not see that

a mix feeling now which torture me
tired and missing feeling
wonder where you are, wonder how good you are, wonder do you have the same feeling
wonder what you doing, wonder everything about you

"may be it's true, that i can't live without you
may be two is better than one"

listening this song and craving your cares
Ruan, need you now
tell me, you'd officially missing Ruan too

No comments:

Post a Comment